TIME Grades 6-8 Set 3, 17-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level V-Z
Interest Level 5-10
Build critical reading skills with this 17-book set of nonfiction readers. Developed by one of the leading experts in reading research-Timothy Rasinski-these high-interest readers feature purposefully leveled texts that will increase students' reading comprehension and engage different types of learners. Each level features complex and rigorous content with different types of readers including: Narrative (biography and memoir), Exposition (high level of text complexity broken into chapters), and Compendium (independent chapters with various genres in one book).
The intriguing, relevant topics cover a wide range of subjects including biography, history, science, social studies, and language arts that middle school students will find highly appealing. Aligned with Common Core State Standards, these informational texts connect with McREL and WIDA/TESOL standards and prepare students for college and career readiness. Nonfiction reader titles included in this set (titles may vary):
- History of Monster Movies
- Young Adult Literature: Dystopian Worlds
- You Are There! Ancient Egypt 1336 BC
- Struggle for Survival: Fire
- The Science of Superpowers
- No Way! Amazing Acrobatics
- FX! Computer-Generated Imagery
- You Are There! San Francisco 1906
- Stepping Into Mark Twain's World
- STEM Careers: Reinventing Robotics
- Power of Patterns: Fractals
- Safe & Sound: Our Health
- True Life: Alice Paul
- Surprising Things We Do for Fun
- You Are There! March on Washington, August 28, 1963
- Game Changers: Kwame Alexander
- 20th Century Superstar: Curie
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.