Untold Stories: History: Interesting History of Ordinary Things 6-Pack
Guided Rd. Level O
Interest Level 2-5
Students should see diverse perspectives in the texts they’re reading! The Untold Stories series explores ordinary people doing extraordinary things, all while promoting representation and culturally responsive learning. This 6-pack of cards for Grade 3 and the accompanying lesson describe the unique origins behind ordinary things.
Untold Stories: History: Interesting History of Ordinary Things 6-Pack includes:
- 6 student cards with grade-level text, a time line of important events, words to know, and more features
- Stories about everyday objects such as forks and house keys
- A teacher lesson plan with 8 focus areas
- Reproducible student pages related to the topic
- Thoughtful social and emotional learning activities that are woven into each lesson
Some ordinary things have fascinating histories, and the people who brainstormed these new ideas exhibited courage as they tried to help others. These teacher-approved 8.5 x 11-inch cards showcase the origins of ordinary things while helping students focus on vocabulary, reading comprehension, speaking and listening, writing, content knowledge, SEL, and taking action. With plenty of student and teacher resources, this product will empower third grade students by inviting them to explore their own untold stories.
This 6-Pack includes six copies of this title and a content-area focused lesson plan.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.