Untold Stories: History: Strange but True 6-Pack
Guided Rd. Level H
Interest Level K-3
Students should explore diverse perspectives in the texts they’re reading! Untold Stories is a captivating series that dives into ordinary people doing extraordinary things, all while promoting representation and culturally responsive learning. This 6-pack of cards for Grade 1 and the accompanying lesson describe the unique origins behind ordinary things.
Untold Stories: History: Strange but True 6-Pack includes:
- 6 student cards with fascinating grade-level text, a time line of significant events, words to know, and more features
- Stories about everyday objects such as forks and house keys
- A teacher lesson plan with 8 focus areas
- Reproducible student pages connected to the topic
- Social and emotional learning activities that are woven into each lesson
Some ordinary things have fascinating histories, and the people who brainstormed these new ideas exhibited creativity as they helped others. These teacher-approved 8.5 x 11-inch cards detail this intriguing story while helping students focus on vocabulary, reading comprehension, speaking and listening, writing, content knowledge, SEL, and taking action. With many student and teacher resources, this product will empower first grade students by encouraging them to explore their own untold stories.
This 6-Pack includes six copies of this title and a content-area focused lesson plan.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.