Who Knew? Stories of Presidents: Presidential Surprises 6-Pack
Guided Rd. Level L
Interest Level 2-5
Help students see diverse perspectives in the texts they’re reading! Untold Stories teaches students about ordinary people doing extraordinary things, all while promoting representation and culturally responsive learning. This 6-pack of cards for Grade 3 and the accompanying lesson detail the interesting lives of U.S. presidents.
"Who Knew?" Stories of Presidents: Presidential Surprises 6-Pack includes:
- 6 student cards with grade-level text, a time line of significant events, words to know, and more features
- Fun stories about 8 former presidents, including Abraham Lincoln and Barack Obama
- A teacher lesson plan that emphasizes 8 focus areas
- Reproducible student pages connected to the topic
- Thoughtful social and emotional learning activities that are woven into each lesson
Each president of the United States is a leader and an important part of history—many presidents also have interesting backgrounds! These teacher-approved 8.5 x 11-inch cards describe stories about U.S. presidents while helping students focus on vocabulary, reading comprehension, speaking and listening, writing, content knowledge, SEL, and taking action. With an abundance of student and teacher resources, this product will empower third grade students by inviting them to explore their own untold stories.
This 6-Pack includes six copies of this title and a content-area focused lesson plan.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.