World War I was one of the most devastating wars in human history. Millions of people were killed or wounded during the four-year conflict. This is the story of the so?called "Forgotten War." Breathe life into the pages of history with this primary source reader that focuses on the history of WWI.
- Build content knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features include a Reader's Guide, side bars, table of contents, glossary, and index to increase comprehension and academic vocabulary
- Your Turn! activity extends learning and challenges students to use higher-order thinking skills
- Leveled text accommodates below-level, above-level, and English language learners
- Aligns to state standards and readies students for college and career