- Digital resources are available via digital download and include: Teacher Resources Lessons plans with student resources.
- Track and monitor progress with diagnostic and summative assessments.
- Scope and Sequence organized by language arts skills and strategies.
Family Tips Booklet
- Strengthen the home-school connection with activities, games, and extension activities to practice word work, reading fluency, and comprehension to promote literacy development at home.
- Includes digital copies of the booklet in English and Spanish that can be printed and replicated for students to take home. Audio Books Serve as a fluent reading model.
- Can be listened to while reading the physical book or alongside the eBook.
- Can be viewed on any device using Adobe Acrobat or any web browser.
- Can be used with or without the audiobook.
- Combine professional audio recordings with digital copies of the books.
- Highlights text word by word for reinforcement.
- Can be clicked or tapped to hear the word read again to support educational independence in word attack skills.
- Seamlessly integrate Fiction Readers into instruction while meeting standards with streamlined prep, research-based strategies, best practices for reading instruction, content connections, and more.
- Includes full-color guide of research-based strategies, best practices, content connections, pacing plans, assessment options, differentiation tips, standards, and reading level correlations for easy use in small- or whole- group learning.
- Suggests multiple assessment opportunities for teachers to use before, during, and after reading to monitor student progress.
- Gives four options for fluency instruction and practice along with four options for lesson extensions.
- Offers pacing options for 5-week, 15-week, and 30-week implementation for accessible integration into busy classrooms.
- Fiction Readers utilizes focused, research-based lessons plans that meet reading, writing, and content standards.
A Guided Reading lesson and Comprehension
- Strategy lesson are included for each title. Provides consistent format and includes lesson, assessments, extension options and student activity pages for a turn-key program.
- Assessments Fiction Readers features a variety of assessment options to track and monitor student progress.
- Track and monitor student progress with an oral reading record and comprehension assessment for each reacher.
- Placement, Diagnostic, and Summative Assessments.
- Cultivate a love of reading with complex, diverse stories that encourage students to actively read and re-read.
- These fun, entertaining books feature compelling text and dynamic illustrations to keep students reading from cover to cover.
- 15 full-color titles, 6 copies each, 12-48 pages per book in print and digital formats of leveled readers to meet all learners' needs.
- Illustrated, entertaining books that celebrate diversity, inclusion, and appeal to today's learners with the books they want to read.
- Includes wide range of appealing fiction genres including mystery, fantasy, sci-fi, realistic fiction, fables, folk tales, and traditional tales.
- Helps students engage in text and gain exposure to more words, which improves vocabulary, fluency, comprehension, and critical thinking skills.
- Encourages students to read actively and independently.
- Brings the joy of reading to the classroom and encourages students to engage in meaningful discussions, form opinions, and think critically.
Fiction Readers Unboxing Video
On Demand Webinars