Each text in this Teacher Created Materials' series is paired with an eight-page lesson and a variety of additional classroom resources to help teachers and students get the most out of these fiction readers.
- Engage beginning readers with colorful books (15 titles in each kit, 6 copies each) in print and digital formats.
- Pair fiction books with accompanying lesson plans and teacher strategies detailed in the Teacher's Guide.
- Access PDFs of books, teacher resources, student activity sheets, supplemental images, audio, and video digital resources.
- Track progress with series placement tests and formative and summative assessments in the Assessment Guide.
- Create a blended learning experience with Interactiv-eBooks featuring two activities per text (one comprehension and one writing).
- Model fluent reading with professional audio recordings of books and included Reader's Theater scripts.