This series was developed by Teacher Created Materials to provide teachers with the perfect mix of social studies content to help students understand events from history while building social studies literacy.
- Develop academic vocabulary and increase comprehension of historical events with leveled books connected by similar themes
- Plan instruction easily and efficiently by utilizing intricate timelines provided for each unit, paired with standards-based learning objectives and engaging reading and writing activities
- Comprehensive lesson plans address reading, writing, and social studies standards with an emphasis on primary sources
- Gain insight into students' learning through assessment options
- Increase student engagement by integrating technology into instruction with Interactiv-eBooks (not included in all levels), audio recordings of books, and additional digital resources