These unique kits from Teacher Created Materials allow for differentiation, address college and career readiness standards, and provide teachers with all they need to easily implement the program.
- Pair differentiated readers with 16 books written at two reading levels that connect to a common theme.
- Easily implement pre-planned accompanying teacher lessons included in the Teacher's Guide.
- Utilize PDFs of books, primary sources to support texts, and student reproducibles on the Digital Resource CD.
- Provide additional opportunities for students to interact with text in meaningful, purposeful ways with engaging Interactiv-eBooks.
- Captivate students with professional recordings of books included on the Audio CD.