Give students the opportunity to explore, collaborate, and think critically about science with this research and standards-based series designed by Teacher Created Materials.
- Develop students' understanding of science concepts with exciting, fact-filled books.
- Build lessons easily and efficiently with carefully thought-out science lesson plans paired with easy-to-follow unit timelines provided in the Teacher's Guide.
- Encourage students to learn to analyze scientific data and draw conclusions with 16 Data-Analysis Activities.
- Activate prior knowledge, introduce new concepts, or spark interest in complex concepts by utilizing The Futures Channel® videos.
- Access digital copies of each book, simple science experiments, student reproducibles, and more with additional Digital Resources.