Innovaciones del siglo XIX: Abrir el camino (19th Century Innovations: Paving the Way) 6-Pack
Guided Rd. Level T
Ignite a curiosity about U.S. history through primary sources such as maps, letters, images, and photographs. This Spanish book will help English language learners achieve social studies literacy.
Learn about the 19th-century inventions that accelerated growth and change in the United States. Students will explore innovations such as canal and lock systems, steamboats, telegraphs, locomotives, and other advances that increased commerce and communication. Features include:
- Build content-area knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Code It! culminating activity challenges students to write a letter in Morse code
- Your Turn! activity challenges students to create an advertisement for a 19th century invention
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
This 6-Pack includes six copies of this title and a content-area focused lesson plan.
Kits from this series
Primary Source Readers: Biografías de estadounidenses (American Biographies) Kit (Spanish Version)
Walk in the steps of Americans whose lives and influence are an important part of U.S. history.
Primary Source Readers: La historia de Texas (Texas History) Kit (Spanish Version)
These high-interest, Spanish-translated books cover topics from Texas history with key social studies concepts and related biographies that connect each differentiated pair.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.