La Revolución estadounidense: La lucha por la libertad (The American Revolution: Fighting for Freedom) 6-Pack
Guided Rd. Level T
With rising tensions in the American colonies, students will learn about how the colonists declared independence. This primary source reader examines the American Revolution, the readiness of the minutemen, and the battles of Lexington, Concord, and Bunker Hill. This Spanish book for English language learners features dynamic primary sources that breathe life into the pages of history. Features include:
- Build content-area knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Culminating activity challenges students to apply what they have learned in an interactive way
- Your Turn! activity extends learning
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
This 6-Pack includes six copies of this title and a content-area focused lesson plan.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.