Series highlights include:
- 30-piece themed and leveled text set featuring a variety of genres, subjects, and high-interest topics in print and digital formats
- Student Guided Practice Book (Each kit includes a single copy; additional copies can be ordered.)
- Teacher's Guide that targets listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills
- Audio recordings of texts
- Parent Tip Cards in English and Spanish empower families to support language development
- Digital resources including all text set items, audio of texts, Student Guided Practice Book pages, and assessment resources
Each 30-piece themed Add-on Pack includes:
- A range of reading levels
- A variety of high-interest topics to engage students
- A range of text types and genres
- A natural progression in language and learning opportunities
Includes easy-to-use, standards-based lesson plans. Lessons target the four language domains - listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
Rich language development activities support the language and content objectives in each lesson.
- A Pretest that can help provide guidance for placement within the program
- A Progress Check in each lesson (with log sheets for individual students and individual lessons
- Student Guided Practice Book activity pages
- Talk Time opportunities within each lesson
- A Fluency Rubric that can be used with each text
- Summative Assessment:
- A performance-based Theme Assessment and rubric at the conclusion of each theme
- A Posttest that can serve as a measure of student progress at the completion of a kit level
Professional recordings of the text set, ideal for listening centers.
Parent Tip Cards
These cards contain useful tips and engaging activities to support literacy and language learning at home. Written in both English and Spanish.
- Text files of the text set suitable for interactive whiteboard use
- Assessment resources
- Student Guided Practice Book activity sheets
- Family literacy activities in both English and Spanish