Las causas de la Revolución (Reasons for a Revolution) 6-Pack
Guided Rd. Level T
This Spanish book features primary sources throughout, connecting students to past events as they think about historical events more critically. English language learners will explore the rising tensions between the colonies and Great Britain, the ways England tried to control the colonists including imposing taxes and sending British troops, and how the colonies pushed back and the "brewing" revolution. Features include:
- Build content-area knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Culminating activity challenges students to apply what they have learned in an interactive way
- Your Turn! activity extends learning
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
This 6-Pack includes six copies of this title and a content-area focused lesson plan.
Kits from this series
Primary Source Readers: Biografías de estadounidenses (American Biographies) Kit (Spanish Version)
Walk in the steps of Americans whose lives and influence are an important part of U.S. history.
Primary Source Readers: La historia de Texas (Texas History) Kit (Spanish Version)
These high-interest, Spanish-translated books cover topics from Texas history with key social studies concepts and related biographies that connect each differentiated pair.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.