Las colonias del centro: Un granero del Nuevo Mundo ebook
Guided Rd. Level T
In many ways, the middle colonies served as a model for a new American nation. This Spanish book focuses on the history and development of this influential region of the "New World." Ignite a passion in students with primary source documents that encourage them to delve deeper into historical events and examine history critically. Features include:
- Build content-area knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Culminating activity challenges students to apply what they have learned in an interactive way
- Your Turn! activity extends learning
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.