Las colonias del Sur: La primera y la ultima de las 13 ebook
Guided Rd. Level T
Keep students engaged as they think about historical events critically! This Spanish primary source reader transforms words in a book into an intimate glimpse into the lives of the people who lived during that era. This informational text examines the Age of Exploration, with the formation of the colonies in the south and other aspects of Southern society--from women in the South to the plantation system. Features include:
- Build content-area knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Culminating activity challenges students to apply what they have learned in an interactive way
- Your Turn! activity extends learning
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.