Los indígenas del Este: Los pueblos del bosque (American Indians of the East: Woodland People) 6-Pack
Guided Rd. Level T
Spark a curiosity for history with this Spanish book filled with primary sources that offer a glimpse of what life was like for the Woodland Indians. Students will explore the culture and customs of the diverse tribes that stretched along the East Coast including the Northeastern and Southeastern regions. This informational text examines aspects of everyday life including their strong farming culture and the "Three Sisters" crops--corns, beans, and squash.
- Build content-area knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Cook It! culminating activity challenges students to create a cookbook with Native American recipes
- Your Turn! activity challenges students to write an essay about modern-day pow wows
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
This 6-Pack includes six copies of this title and a content-area focused lesson plan.
Kits from this series
Primary Source Readers: Biografías de estadounidenses (American Biographies) Kit (Spanish Version)
Walk in the steps of Americans whose lives and influence are an important part of U.S. history.
Primary Source Readers: La historia de Texas (Texas History) Kit (Spanish Version)
These high-interest, Spanish-translated books cover topics from Texas history with key social studies concepts and related biographies that connect each differentiated pair.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.