Series highlights include:
- 6 titles, 6 copies each, 32 pages per book in print and digital formats, leveled pairs for differentiation
- Teacher's Guide with lesson plans for each book, activity sheets, multiple-choice quizzes, and document-based assessments
- Interactiv-eBooks to engage students and extend the reading experience
- Audio Recordings of each book to improve fluency and support English language learners
Books - 6 titles, 6 copies each, 32 pages per book
Develop content-area literacy with content-rich books. Each kit allows teachers to address multiple reading levels with high-interest books organized into leveled pairs and connected by a common theme.
Combine effective reading instruction through the social studies content area with standards-based lessons. Each set of books has one nonfiction reading skill, one nonfiction writing genre, and a social studies objective on which the lessons are focused. This series offers multiple assessment opportunities:
- Multiple-choice quizzes
- Small-group observations
- Analysis of written assignments
- Unit assessments
- Culminating activities
Provide students with a more intimate focus on the people who participated in United States history with primary sources. Each book is designed around primary sources that tell about the subject and help prepare students for document-based assessments.
Engage students with Interactiv-eBooks that offer a shared learning experience and include:
- Page-turning functionality
- Audio of text, glossary, index, and table of contents
- 3 activities per book
- Easy navigation
- Word search
- Embedded video clips
Professional audio recordings of books model fluent reading and provide struggling students access to the content.