8 Primary Source Cards
- Make social studies content accessible and engaging.
- Historical background information provides immediate historical context.
- Include questions and activities designed to help students analyze what they see and learn.
8 Primary Source Reproductions
- Provide a deeper and more comprehensive view of historical events.
- Give students an opportunity to participate in the constructive process of history.
- Facilitate opportunities to compare and contrast information, study multiple perspectives, determine validity of sources, and look at current issues through a historical lens.