Social Studies Readers: Georgia Edition: Grade 1 Kit
Interest Level K-3
Engage first grade students in learning about geography, economics, and history with this multi-text series. Exploring Social Studies: Georgia Edition Grade 1 Kit is a dynamic collection of digital and print resources that will foster content-area literacy in meaningful ways. Specifically created to align to the new Georgia Standards of Excellence (GSE) for Social Studies, this hands-on, ready-to-use kit integrates social studies content with literacy skills, promoting fluency and developing students' curiosity through the Balanced Literacy approach. Students will develop their reading, writing, listening, observing, and speaking skills as they build content-area literacy.
Exploring Social Studies: Georgia Edition Grade 1 Kit includes:
- 6 copies of each reader in print and digital formats and a corresponding research-based lesson plan for each title
- High-interest leveled readers to engage students of all ability levels
- Grade-level appropriate, authentic primary sources including maps, letters, images, and newspaper articles
- Fun, interactive student activities to reflect on new learning
- Digital resources to support 21st century learning and professional development
Get a Demo
Would you like to get a customized walkthrough for this product item? Use the button below and fill the form. We are at your disposal.
- Research and Evidence Base
- Reading Levels
- Additional Resources
Correlations to National, State, and Province Standards
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.