STEAM Readers Grade 2 6-Pack Spanish Collection (15 Titles, 90 Readers)
Guided Rd. Level N-Q
Build your STEAM curriculum and supplement your classroom library and reading program with high-interest STEAM readers! Created in collaboration with the Smithsonian Institution, this Spanish collection uses real-world examples to give students insight intohow the engineering design process is used to solve real-world problems. The books feature dynamic images and text features that enhance the reading experience and includeSTEAM career advicefrom Smithsonian employees working in STEAM fields.
Featuring high-interest topics based on Smithsonian content, each book includes ahands-on STEAM challengethat guides students through every step of the engineering design process andcontent that highlights every aspect of STEAM: science, technology, engineering, the arts, and mathematics. This collection supports makerspace activities. This 90-book collection for second grade includes six copies of each Spanish title andlesson plans that address literacy and engineering objectives.Titles include (titles may be substituted):
- Huesos en exhibición (Bones on Display)
- La creación de hábitats (Creating a Habitat)
- Salir del cascarón (Hatching a Chick)
- Innovaciones en la cocina (Cooking Innovations)
- Cultivar plantas en el espacio (Growing Plants in Space)
- Secos y contentos (Staying Dry)
- Casos extremos de luz solar (Living in Sunlight Extremes)
- Hacer mapas (Making Maps)
- Arte ensamblado (Piecing Art Together)
- Máquinas creativas (Creative Machines)
- La ciencia de las gemas (The Science of Gems)
- Seguros en bici (Safe Cycling)
- Enfrentar los incendios forestales (Dealing with Wildfires)
- Imitar la naturaleza (Mimicking Nature)
- Una ciudad que se hunde (Protecting a Sinking City)
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.