Tengo curiosidad sobre (I'm Curious About) 6-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level J-N
Interest Level 1-4
Ever wonder how chocolate is made, what goes into building skyscrapers, or what a glassblower's secret technique is? Jump into the pages of these Spanish books and cure your curiosity with this 6-book collection that combines stories from Fiction Readers and informational text found in TIME FOR KIDS® Nonfiction Readers. Introduce students to multiple text types as called for in the Common Core and other state standards with both fiction and nonfiction books containing high-interest text, vibrant illustrations and images, age-appropriate text features, and increasingly complex vocabulary.
The titles in this collection include (titles may vary):
- Mía y el reto del chocolate (Mia's Chocolate Challenge)
- Las zapatillas de cristal (The Glass Slippers)
- Esta es la torre que Frank construyó (This Is the Tower that Frank Built)
- Artesanía: Vidrio soplado (Craft It: Hand-Blown Glass)
- Construye: Rascacielos (Build It: Skyscrapers)
- Hazlo: Chocolate (Make It: Chocolate)
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.