Text Pairs: You Tell the Story Explore Grade K Spanish: 6Book Set
Interest Level PK-2
Easily pair fiction and nonfiction texts across similar themes and topics! With three fiction and three nonfiction books, this set of twin texts gives beginning readers a head start on reading and comprehending multiple text types.
Using paired texts prompts readers to make connections while deepening their understanding of basic concepts. This set of wordless picture books encourages young readers to use their oral language skills to describe what is happening on each page. This set includes these titles (titles may vary):
- El león y el ratón (The Lion and the Mouse)
- Los tres elefantitos (The Three Little Elephants)
- La tortuga y la liebre (The Tortoise and the Hare)
- El clima cambiante (Changing Weather)
- Empujar y jalar (Pushes and Pulls)
- Lo que puede hacer el sol (What the Sun Can Do)
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.