180 Days of Writing is an easy-to-use resource that provides teachers and parents with daily practice activities for fourth-grade students to build writing and grammar skills. Students interact with mentor texts and then apply their learning by writing opinion/argument, informative/explanatory, and narrative pieces. This excellent classroom resource features:
- 18 theme-based, two-week units--each aligned to one writing standard.
- A framework for students to practice steps of the writing process: prewriting, drafting, revising, editing, and publishing.
- Versatile daily practice pages that are easy to prepare and implement.
- Genre-specific rubrics that provide authentic assessment to help differentiate instruction.
- Digital resources including assessment-analysis tools.
- correlated to College and Career Readiness and other state standards.