Aprendamos ¡más! Actividades para Kínder
Interest Level PK-2
¡Aprendamos en cualquier lugar...otra vez! Designed for both classroom and at-home learning, ¡Aprendamos más! will help Spanish-speaking students and families feel comfortable in any learning environment.
- Contains 18 weeks of standards-based activities that make virtual learning, homeschooling, or hybrid learning instructive and engaging
- Pushes students to build on the skills they developed with ¡Aprendamos!
- Allows for independent learning with simple directions and brightly colored pages
- Includes activities for literacy, math, science, social studies, critical and creative thinking, technology, art and music, mindfulness, and even health and physical education
- Bases each three-week unit on an interesting theme or topic, such as celebrations, desserts, hygiene, or butterflies
- Offers a culminating project where students can share what they've learned
With a broad range of adaptable activities, ¡Aprendamos más! can be used independently or after completing the ¡Aprendamos! workbook. This teacher-approved product serves as a baseline to reinforce learning and overcome learning loss, even in a distance learning environment. Additionally, the included extensions allow teachers or parents to address learning gaps, engage students, and build confidence. No matter the learning environment, this activity book will provide structure and support for Spanish-speaking kindergarten students.
You Might Also Like
Let's Learn More! Activities for Kindergarten
This continuation of Let's Learn! covers a wide variety of subjects, centers learning around familiar topics, and includes project-based learning. With 18 weeks of fun and flexible activities, kindergarten students can tackle any learning environment.
180 Days of Math for Kindergarten
Help kindergarten students improve their math skills with fun and effective daily practice activities. Focusing on 6 daily math problems, students will practice number identification, addition and subtraction, patterns, measurement, and foundational geometry.
Bright & Brainy: Kindergarten Practice
Inspire brainy learners with fun and engaging activities in reading, writing, and math. Using creative literary and informational texts as well as fun math problems, students will build the foundational skills they need to become well-rounded learners.
Math Games: Skill-Based Practice for Kindergarten
Reinforce key mathematical concepts in kindergarten with these fun and engaging skill-based games! Perfect for centers, workstations, or family math night, these engaging games can be played in pairs or small groups.
180 Days of Problem Solving for Kindergarten
Help kindergarten students improve critical-thinking and reasoning skills with fun and effective daily practice activities. Focusing on one skill each week, students will learn the problem-solving process: think, plan, solve, and explain.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.