Let's Learn More! Activities for Grade 3
Interest Level 2-5
Still searching for a student book that works with both classroom and at-home learning? Let’s Learn More! can keep third grade students comfortable in any learning environment.
Let’s Learn More!
- Contains 18 weeks of standards-based activities that make virtual learning, homeschooling, or hybrid learning meaningful and fun
- Pushes students to build on the skills they developed with Let’s Learn!
- Allows for independent learning with simple directions and full-color pages
- Includes activities for literacy, math, science, social studies, critical and creative thinking, technology, art and music, mindfulness, and even health and physical education
- Bases each three-week unit on an interesting theme or topic, such as sharks, healthy choices, inventions, or citizenship
- Offers a culminating project where students can share what they’ve learned
With a wide range of adaptable activities, Let’s Learn More! can be used independently or after completing the Let’s Learn! workbook. This teacher-approved product serves as a baseline to reinforce lea(more...)
Limited Time Offer
Apply Promo Code: SAVE10 to get 10% discount on all of the products in your Cart on the Teachers Site.
If your Cart is above $100, apply Promo Code: SAVE20 and receive 20% discount!
You Might Also Like
50 Leveled Math Problems Level 3
Developed in conjunction with Lesley University, this classroom resource for Level 3 provides effective, research-based strategies to help teachers differentiate problem solving in the classroom.
180 Days of Math for Third Grade
Help third grade students improve their math skills with fun and effective daily practice activities. Focusing on 10 daily math problems, student will practice algebraic thinking, number and operations, measurement and data, and geometry.
Bright & Brainy: 3rd Grade Practice
Inspire brainy learners with fun and engaging activities in reading, writing, and math. Using creative literary and informational texts as well as fun math problems, students will build the essential skills they need to become well-rounded learners.
Math Games: Skill-Based Practice for Third Grade
Reinforce key mathematical concepts in third grade with these fun and engaging skill-based games! Perfect for centers, workstations, or family math night, these engaging games can be played in pairs or small groups.
TIME For Kids: Practicing for Today's Tests Mathematics Level 3
These practice tests are the perfect preparation tool to help get students ready for performance-based next generation assessments. Build students' test taking confidence and give them the skills and ability to achieve maximum results.
180 Days of Problem Solving for Third Grade
Help third grade students improve critical-thinking and reasoning skills with fun and effective daily practice activities. Focusing on one skill each week, students will use visual models, and solve multi-step, non-routine word problems.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.