- Supports whole-group instruction and independent work.
- Incorporates a digital format of each title to engage students to build critical literacy skills.
- Supplies ready-to-use videos, vocabulary pop-ups, and annotation samples to hold students' attention.
- Provides interactive text cards that are editable and audible to increase student involvement. Includes Interactiv-eBooks with audio support to encourage reluctant readers.
Virtual Learning Support
- Recorded video tutorials for synchronous and asynchronous learning to help teachers and instructional aides understand how to implement the program for best results.
Watch a sample live/synchronous lesson
Watch a sample recorded/asynchronous lesson
- Provide teachers with the tools they need to do their jobs more effectively with easy-to-use, standards-based lesson plans.
- Each lesson is organized in a consistent format for ease of use.
- Provides a year long reading intervention curriculum with flexible pacing for easy implementation to core curriculum Key reading comprehension strategies and big ideas are explored across multiple texts.
- Embedded strategies support culturally and linguistically diverse student and English language learners.
- Aligned to McRel, Common Core State Standards, and other state standards.
8 Comprehension Strategy Posters
- Includes colorful comprehension posters for visual reinforcement of reading strategies.
- Provides professional development support rooted in current research for easy teacher implementation.
- Includes pre-tests, summative and formative assessments, as well as oral reading assessments to help teachers gather data and drive instruction.
Student Guided Practice Books
- Students practice reading comprehension, vocabulary practice, and writing prompts with a variety of activities in full color.
- 6 copies of the colorful Student Guided Practice workbook to reinforce concepts.
- Features consumable texts, vocabulary practice, and writing prompts to engage and cognitively stimulate the learners.
Nonfiction Leveled Readers
- Nonfiction, leveled readers with content from TIME for Kids® provide exciting, multi-page texts to introduce the big idea and the comprehension strategy.
- 8 titles, 6 copies each, 12-24 pages per book, print and digital formats.
- Each full-color book features high-interest content, dynamic photos, detailed sidebars, stimulating facts, and clear, informational text to engage students as they build their critical literacy skills.
- Texts include informational features like table of contents, glossary, and index to improve academic vocabulary.
- High-interest, full-color Text Cards from TIME for Kids® provide short, rich passages across content areas and genres to simulate texting environments.
- 24 titles, 6 copies each to connect content, vocabulary, and reading strategies to engage all learners.
- The Great Works Literature Guides and accompanying books allow students to build stamina and to read more complex literature.
- 2 titles, 6 copies each plus 1 Literature Guide per title.
- Gives students the opportunity to build reading dexterity as they apply multiple strategies to full-length, grade-level text.
- Spanish kits include text cards and nonfiction readers in Spanish.
- Readers and text cards are child-friendly topics to pique student interest and inspire reading for enjoyment.
- Workbook pages can be completed independently, partnered or whole group to encourage higher achievement which leads to higher self-esteem.
- Engages students to persevere in mastering foundational skills connected to the joy of reading.
- Links to audio recordings to model reading fluency which helps build student confidence.
- Offers interactive e-Books with audio support to encourage reluctant readers.
Exploring Reading Sample Pages
Want to see all the great resources that are included with this product?
This sample includes the following:
- activity pages
- teacher's guide pages
- and more!