Fiction Readers from Teacher Created Materials is full of resources to set the foundation for lifelong reading success.
- Introduce readers to a range of fiction genres including fables, fairy tales, traditional stories, adventure, humor, poetry, diaries, journals, realistic fiction, historical fiction, science fiction, biographies, and graphic novels.
- Implement the science of reading instruction with focused, research- and standards-based lessons
- Make teaching more effective with key reading skills and strategies found in the best practices
- Track and monitor student progress with an oral reading record and comprehension assessment with each reader
- Enhance the reading experience with read-along eBooks and other digital resources.
- Pair fiction books with cross-disciplinary nonfiction topics to connect common themes