- Include Read-Along eBooks for each title featuring audio of the text that highlights as the text is read for multi-modal exposure.
- Improve fluency and support English language learners through audio recordings of each book.
- Offers reproducible take-home copies of each book in PDF formats and additional printable activity templates.
- The easy-to-use Management Guide supports best practices for early literacy and school/home connections. It includes:
- Management strategies
- Assessment resources
- Balanced literacy for early readers Cultural responsiveness tips Standards correlations Additional activies
- Provides tips for family involvement to strengthen school/home connection.
- Help students master high-frequency words with easy-to-use lessons plans with accompanying student activity pages.
- 1 lesson plan per book title, 24-48 lesson plans total.
- Teacher pages include before-, during-, and after-reading activities which provide additional practice and can be used for workstations or centers.
- Bring the joy of independent reading to emerging readers! Each book in the My Words Readers series features high-frequency words paired with supportive images to form meaningful sentences and phrases, aiding in memorization and engagement.
- 4-8 titles, 24-48 paired sets, 6 copies each of full color books incorporating high frequency Fry Words.
- Build strong word recognition and background knowledge with paired, full-color books.
- Features high-frequency words paired with supportive images, aiding in memorization and engagement.
- Repetition and multiple exposures to each word yields mastery.
- Practice high-frequency words in isolation and in context through reading about high-interest, content-area topics.