Home | You are viewing: At Your Fingertips
At Your Fingertips
Searching for quick and easy-to-use guides for all your teaching needs?
TCM is here to help. With At Your Fingertips guides, you can gain confidence in your ability to make learning meaningful and effective. These short guides offer strategies to help navigate classroom situations, whether it’s meeting diverse student needs or creating hybrid learning environments. Designed to be teacher-friendly and teacher-focused, these resources cover key instructional and pedagogical concepts in a concise, easily digestible way. From setting up virtual classrooms to collaborating with parents, At Your Fingertips guides will help you every step of the way.
At Your Fingertips Highlights:
- Clarifies key educational concepts in a straightforward, easy-to-read format
- Easily referenced at any point during the school year
- Provides tips and strategies to help educators develop their teaching styles
- Offers easy access to additional teacher resources such as videos, student templates, and educational websites
- Includes specific guides to prepare for virtual learning environments