Guide all students to become strong, independent readers!
This strategic and comprehensive intervention program engages students to discover the true joy of reading while mastering foundational skills. Students will learn how to integrate essential reading strategies to successfully comprehend complex fiction and nonfiction text across a range of text types and lengths. Flexible implementation and pacing allow teachers to easily adopt it into their core language arts curriculum and close the learning gap.
This effective intervention program from Teacher Created Materials will bring students up to grade level with relevant, high-interest content.
- Implement in a variety of instructional settings with standards-based lesson plans and flexible pacing plans
- Wide theme and topic ranges of text cards and nonfiction readers from TIME For Kids® provide complex fiction and informational text to engage all learners
- Great Works Literature Units help students access high-quality text as they apply the key comprehension strategies they've learned to an authentic literature selection
- Reinforce key reading skills with full-color Student Guided Practice Books that keep students engaged
- Assess student learning and track progress with a variety of assessments
- Support culturally and linguistically diverse students and English language learners using the instruction options included in each lesson