Inspiring students and teachers alike to make change!
Develop tomorrow’s community and government leaders today by guiding your students as they explore real-world issues they really care about. Created in collaboration with civics expert iCivics, this high-quality literacy and civic resource engages K-5 students in critical thinking, thoughtful discussions, and fun activities about their civic responsibilities, constitutional law, freedom of speech, the court system, and more. Prepare students for civic engagement as community leaders and build literacy skills with the exciting iCivics Readers.
Teachers can easily integrate literacy and civic education, explore a globally connected community, and prepare elementary and early middle school students for civic engagement with this meaningful and fun resource from TCM and iCivics.
- Help students gain civics knowledge, practice civics skills, and develop a civics mindset.
- Promote civic discourse and critical thinking with easy-to-use lessons.
- Motivate students with engaging, hands-on culminating activities and educational games.
- Create concrete connections to key topics through paired fiction and nonfiction texts.
- Meet state and national standards in literacy and social studies while building 21st century civics skills through entertaining games.