Give all students access to the curriculum with seamlessly differentiated texts.
This standards-based series supports differentiated instruction and increases reading comprehension in mathematics, science, social studies, and language arts. Each title features the same cover for each text and only the content is different, so students feel confident at their reading level. The appropriately leveled materials can be quickly implemented, saving valuable prep time.
This comprehensive series is designed for low-level and English language learners while providing texts that engage on- and above-level students. It allows teachers to assign texts without having to modify materials for struggling readers. Features include:
- This series includes 15 content-specific topics written with compelling voices and at four distinct reading levels
- The leveled texts feature the same cover so students will feel confident and successful at their reading level
- Each text includes questions that are differentiated for each type of learner so the entire class can engage in meaningful discussion
- Students will be engaged by the vibrant images, illustrations, and diagrams that help increase content understanding and comprehension
- All learning is evaluated through final comprehension questions that further critical thinking and conceptual knowledge
- Aligned with Common Core State Standards, this series also connects with McREL and TESOL/WIDA standards