Grupos de animales (Animal Groups) 6-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level G-J
Interest Level K-3
Understand different animal groups and how their lives are different with this Spanish 6-book collection that combines stories from Fiction Readers and informational text found in TIME FOR KIDS® Nonfiction Readers. Introduce students to multiple text types as called for in the Common Core and other state standards with both fiction and nonfiction books containing high-interest text, vibrant illustrations and images, age-appropriate text features, and increasingly complex vocabulary.
The titles in this collection include (titles may vary):
- Cosas con alas (Things with Wings)
- La vida marina (Sea Life)
- ¡Locos por insectos y arañas! (Going Buggy)
- La mona Maya (Maya Monkey)
- La vida desde arriba (Life at the Top)
- ¡En sus marcas, listos, fuera! (Ready, Set, Go!)
- Free Downloads
- Research and Evidence Base
- Reading Levels
- Additional Resources
Correlations to National, State, and Province Standards
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.