Operations, Algebraic Reasoning and Fractions for Third Grade, 10-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level Q-T
Interest Level 2-5
Learn algebraic reasoning, fractions, and operations with these engaging grade 3 math readers! These texts combine mathematics and literacy skills and use practical, real-world examples of problem solving to teach math and language arts content. Informational text features include a table of contents, glossary, and index to increase math skills and academic vocabulary.
The Math Talk problems and Explore Math sidebars provide additional learning opportunities for students to practice what they have learned. With dynamic images, challenging, practice problems, and math charts and graphs, these high-interest nonfiction books make learning math and STEM topics fun and easy. This 10-book set includes (titles may vary):
- The History of Number Systems: Place Value
- Amazing Animals: Wild Whales: Addition and Subtraction
- Your World: Shopping Secrets: Multiplication
- STEM: The Science of Travel: Multiplication
- Travel Adventures: Carlsbad Caverns: Identifying Arithmetic Patterns
- Fun and Games: Planning a Perfect Party: Division
- Amazing Animals: Critter Camp: Division
- Spectacular Sports: World's Toughest Races: Understanding Fractions
- The History of Victorian Innovations: Equivalent Fractions
- Art and Culture: Desserts Around the World: Comparing Fractions
- Free Downloads
- Research and Evidence Base
- Reading Levels
- Additional Resources
Correlations to National, State, and Province Standards
Next Generation Science Standards
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.