¡Saludable y en forma! (Healthy and Fit!) 6-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level H-I
Interest Level K-3
What do you do to stay healthy and fit? Flip through the pages of these Spanish-translated fiction and nonfiction books and learn about all the ways people stay healthy! This 6-book collection combines stories from Fiction Readers and informational text found in TIME FOR KIDS® Nonfiction Readers to introduce students to multiple text types as called for in the Common Core and other state standards. Both the fiction and nonfiction books contain high-interest text, vibrant illustrations and images, age-appropriate text features, and increasingly complex vocabulary.
The titles in this collection include (titles may vary):
- Mantenerse en forma con deportes (Keeping Fit with Sports)
- Comer bien (Eating Right)
- Mantenerse sano (Staying Healthy)
- Boris se mantiene en forma (Boris Keeps Fit)
- Qué rico se ve, ¡a comer! (It's Good Enough to Eat!)
- Campamento de safari (Safari Camp)
- Free Downloads
- Research and Evidence Base
- Reading Levels
- Additional Resources
Correlations to National, State, and Province Standards
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.