TIME FOR KIDS Social Studies Grades 4-5, 8-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level R-X
Interest Level 3-7
Featuring TIME For Kids content, these nonfiction readers build literacy skills and social studies content area knowledge. The dynamic images and detailed, factual sidebars will engage students in reading and learning as they develop their higher-order thinking skills. Text features include a table of contents, glossary, index, and reader's guide to increase comprehension and keep students connected to the text. With a focus on high-interest topics including women in sports, national parks, career exploration, inventors, and artists, the texts align with state and national standards. Featuring complex and rigorous content, these books will prepare students for college and career. This 8-Book Set includes the following titles (titles may vary):
- You Can Too! Change the World
- Parks for All: U.S. National Parks
- Fantastic Kids: Young Artists
- Life in Numbers: Choose Your Career
- Sports for All: The Impact of Title IX
- Fantastic Kids: Malala Yousafzai
- You Can Too! If at First You Don't Succeed
- Just Right Words: Revising The Constitution
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.