Engage students as they learn more about the "Father of the Constitution" with this fascinating biography that focuses on this important founding father. With the James Madison and the Making of the United States
e-Book, students will explore his life and many accomplishments, from his early days at Mount Pleasant to his time on the Continental Congress, as Secretary of State, and as the fourth president of the United States. Breathe life into the pages of history with primary source documents that offer significant clues on what life might have been like for James Madison in the 1800s.
- Students will build content knowledge across geography, history, and other social studies strands
- Content can be leveled for a variety of learning styles, as well as below-level, above-level, and English language learners
- This reader contains text features, including captions, bold print, glossary, and index to increase comprehension and academic vocabulary
- A "Your Turn!" activity continues to challenge students as they extend their learning
- This text aligns to state standards and readies students for college and career readiness