Las causas de la Revolucion (Reasons for a Revolution)
Guided Rd. Level T
Interest Level 3-6
This Spanish book features primary sources throughout, connecting students to past events as they think about historical events more critically. English language learners will explore the rising tensions between the colonies and Great Britain, the ways England tried to control the colonists including imposing taxes and sending British troops, and how the colonies pushed back and the "brewing" revolution. Features include:
- Build content-area knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Culminating activity challenges students to apply what they have learned in an interactive way
- Your Turn! activity extends learning
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.