Los primeros exploradores ebook
Guided Rd. Level T
Interest Level 3-12
Ignite a passion for history as students learn about the Age of Discovery. This Spanish book examines some of the ambitious world travelers that mapped the modern world--from the Vikings, Marco Polo, Christopher Columbus, to Amerigo Vespucci. Primary sources offer a glimpse into the past as English language learners immerse themselves in history with maps, artifacts, and images from that era. Features include:
- Build content-area knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Culminating activity challenges students to apply what they have learned in an interactive way
- Your Turn! activity extends learning
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.