Ronald Reagan: The Great Communicator
Guided Rd. Level W
Interest Level 3-12
Americans were ready for change in 1980 when Ronald Reagan was elected president. He led the country with two main goals in mind: to rescue the economy and to stop the spread of communism. Reagan did both during his two terms as president. Breathe life into the pages of history with this primary source biography that focuses on Ronald Reagan.
- Build content knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features include a Reader's Guide, side bars, table of contents, glossary, and index to increase comprehension and academic vocabulary
- Your Turn! activity extends learning and challenges students to use higher-order thinking skills
- Leveled text accommodates below-level, above-level, and English language learners
- Aligns to state standards and readies students for college and career
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.