The Information Revolution ebook
Guided Rd. Level V
Interest Level 3-12
Between 1950 and 2001, the development of technology changed the world. Not only did it revolutionize the way humans communicate and share information, but it also changed the world's economy. Breathe life into the pages of history with primary sources that provide deeper, meaningful insights into what life was like during the Information Revolution.
- Build content knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features include a Reader's Guide, side bars, table of contents, glossary, and index to increase comprehension and academic vocabulary
- Your Turn! activity extends learning and challenges students to use higher-order thinking skills
- Leveled text accommodates below-level, above-level, and English language learners
- Aligns to state standards and readies students for college and career
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.