Thomas Jefferson and the Empire of Liberty
Guided Rd. Level V
Interest Level 3-12
Students will learn more about the gifted writer who helped author the Declaration of Independence. With Thomas Jefferson and the Empire of Liberty, students will explore the life of our nation's third president, from his early years in Virginia to his many accomplishments in law and politics. Breathe life into the pages of history with primary source documents that offer significant clues on what Thomas Jefferson's life might be have been like in the 1800s.
- Students will build content knowledge across geography, history, and other social studies strands
- Content can be leveled for a variety of learning styles, as well as below-level, above-level, and English language learners
- This reader contains text features, including captions, bold print, glossary, and index to increase comprehension and academic vocabulary
- A "Your Turn!" activity continues to challenge students as they extend their learning
- This text aligns to state standards and readies students for college and career readiness
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.
Jan. 11, 2017