World War II was the most destructive war in history. The European Theater played host to some of the most significant events of the war. Breathe life into the pages of history with this primary source reader that focuses on the history of World War II in Europe.
- Build content knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features include a Reader's Guide, side bars, table of contents, glossary, and index to increase comprehension and academic vocabulary
- Your Turn! activity extends learning and challenges students to use higher-order thinking skills
- Leveled text accommodates below-level, above-level, and English language learners
- Aligns to state standards and readies students for college and career