TCM Awards and Accolades
Proud and humbled through our recognitions
Our mission is to create a world in which children love to learn. We strive to do this with the products we create, but we also live and breathe this into our culture and participate in philanthropic events that support this mission.
We are honored to be recognized for the work we do on behalf of our customers, employees, and communities around the world.
Below are some of the recognitions that we received throughout the years.
Teachers' Choice Award™ from Learning® Magazine
- Smithsonian STEAM Readers Grade 4
- My Words Readers Grades PreK-K
- The Write Thing: Kwame Alexander Engages Students in Writing Workshop
Teaching through Texts Sets: Colonial America
- Social Studies Strategies for Active Learning
- 30 Graphic Organizers
- Exploring Writing
Social Studies Strategies for Active Learning
Exploring History: Ancient Rome
- Exploring Nonfiction: Reading in the Content Areas
- TechTools Resource Kit for Inspiration
One of the most recognized and prestigious award programs in the educational industry and the only one that is exclusively judged by teachers in their classrooms.
The Golden Lamp identifies superior use of content, design, and fulfillment of a product's educational mission.
Judged by peers and experts, the awards provide an objective, authoritative evaluation of the products reviewed.
Association of Educational Publishers Distinguished Achievement Award
Teaching Through Text Sets: Adaptations
2011 Dual Winner
- Building Fluency through Reader's Theater: American Tall Tales and Legends
- Building Fluency through Reader’s Theater: William Shakespeare
- Discovering Science through Inquiry: Ecology and the Environment
- Exploring History through Primary Sources: United States Foreign Policy
Leveled Texts for Science
- Teaching Reading in the Content Areas for Elementary Teachers
- Leveled Texts for Social Studies series
- Reading and Writing Strategies series (Science and Social Studies)
- Exploring Nonfiction: A Differentiated Content-Area Reading Program
- Science Readers series
- Exploring History Through Primary Sources: Elections
- Exploring History Through Primary Sources: Communities Around the World
- TechTools Resource Kit for Digital Movie Making
- Primary Sources: Elections
- Active Algebra: Algebra I
- Building Fluency through Reader's Theater: My Country
- Texas Instruments Graphing Calculators Strategies
AEP Awards finalists and winners earn the right to display the AEP Award Seal, nationally recognized by educators, administrators, and parents as a mark of outstanding quality and achievement.
Association of Educational Publishers Beacon Award
Building Vocabulary Podcast
AEP's primary focus is to actively create a public awareness of effective educational resources.
Teacher Raves from Scholastic Instructor® Magazine
2005 Best Product
Primary Sources Readers – Expanding and Preserving the Union
TechTools Resource Kit for Kidspiration
Scholastic Classroom Magazines combine engaging print magazines with powerful digital resources to build knowledge, skills and excitement in any learning environment.
National Association for Gifted Children Outstanding Curriculum Award
Exploring History Series
Recipients of the NAGC awards have met the standards of rigorous criteria, including showing evidence of student growth.
Program of Excellence Award from Middle States Council for the Social Studies
The Middle States Council for Social Studies is the oldest and one of the most respected social studies council in America.
Program of Excellence Award from New York State Council for the Social Studies
Awards supported by NYSEC provide opportunities for professional leadership, promote excellence in English education, and foster collegiality and camaraderie among ELA educators throughout New York State.
Instructor Magazine - Best Product Award
Primary Source Readers: Expanding & Preserving the Union
Several awards for best products from Instructor Magazine, one of the most prestigious honors in the education industry.