Mental Health Educator Resources, Middle and High School Expanded 9-Book Collection
Grade PK and Up
Interest Level Up to and Up
This item is estimated to be available in November 2023. Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-858-7339 to pre-order.
Reduce challenging behaviors and improve secondary student outcomes by increasing your skills to support students’ mental health. This nine-book collection includes:
- Responding to Student Trauma: A Toolkit for Schools in Times of Crisis
- A Practical Guide to Mental Health & Learning Disorders for Every Educator: How to Recognize, Understand, and Help Challenged (and Challenging) Students to Succeed
- How (and Why) to Get Students Talking: 78 Ready-to-Use Group Discussions About Anxiety, Self-Esteem, Relationships, and More (Grades 6-12)
- Boost Emotional Intelligence in Students: 30 Flexible Research-Based Activities to Build EQ Skills (Grades 5-9)
- The SEL Solution: Integrate Social-Emotional Learning into Your Curriculum and Build a Caring Climate for All
- End Peer Cruelty, Build Empathy: The Proven 6Rs of Bullying Prevention That Create Inclusive, Safe, and Caring Schools
- Create a Culture of Kindness in Middle School: 48 Character-Building Lessons to Foster Respect and Prevent Bullying
- Activities for Building Character and Social-Emotional Learning Grades 6–8
- Help Anxious Kids in a Stressful World: 25 Classroom Strategies
Limited Time Offer
Apply Promo Code: SAVE15 to get 15% discount on all of the products in your Cart on the Families Site.
If your Cart is above $100, apply Promo Code: SAVE25 and receive 25% discount!
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.