- Equip parents with the essential tools needed to support students to prevent summer learning loss, boost student achievement, and prepare for the upcoming year.
- Includes Parent Tip Cards to direct parent involvement with resources and strategies
- Suggests family activities that provide real-world learning opportunities to expand learning from beyond the page
- This parental-involvement resource features standards-based activities in reading, writing, and mathematics that both reinforce learning from the recently completed school year and prepare students for the next grade level.
Fiction and Nonfiction Leveled Readers
- Grab students attention with high-interest nonfiction and fiction books that will keep students engaged in reading grade-appropriate content and topics that include life cycles, health, community, and world culture.
- Daily reinforcement to support mastery and application in cross-curricular connections.
- Helps keep students on track and maintain momentum in their acquisition and application of concepts to bridge achievement gaps.
Take-Home Backpacks Sample Pages
This sample includes the following:
Kids Learn Activity Book
- Table of Contents (1 page)
- Introduction pages (3 pages)
- Student pages (3 pages)
Nonfiction Book Sample
Family Engagement Guide Sample