Mental Health Middle School and Teens Expanded 9-Book Collection
Grade 4 and Up
Ages 9 and Up
Format Book Set
Tweens and teens can benefit from reading about how kids like them cope with stress and tragic events. This nine-book set includes:
- Fighting Invisible Tigers: Stress Management for Teens
- What to Do When You're Cranky & Blue: A Guide for Kids
- What to Do When You're Scared & Worried: A Guide for Kids
- When a Friend Dies: A Book for Teens About Grieving & Healing
- Real Kids, Real Stories, Real Challenges: Overcoming Adversity Around the World
- Real Kids, Real Stories, Real Change: Courageous Actions Around the World
- Real Kids, Real Stories, Real Character: Choices That Matter Around the World
- The Struggle to Be Strong: True Stories by Teens About Overcoming Tough Time
- In My Feelings: A Teen Guide to Discovering What You Feel So You Can Decide What to Do
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.