7.o grado: guía para la participación familiar
Interest Level 6-9
Preparing your child for seventh grade is fácil with our Family Engagement Guide! Written in Spanish, this 8-page guide contains simple tips and strategies to help Spanish-speaking families support their children entering seventh grade. By using every-day experiences to practice life skills and encourage social-emotional learning (SEL) at home, Spanish-speaking caretakers can ensure their child enters seventh grade ready to succeed.
Our Family Engagement Guide provides exactly what you need to help your child build key skills in areas like math, reading, writing, science, and social studies using real-world learning alongside family. Designed to be caretaker-friendly and family-focused, this easy-to-use guide covers essential educational concepts and skills needed for seventh grade success.
7.o grado: guía para la participación familiar includes:
- 'Top 10 Things Your Seventh Grader Needs to Know' and 'Seventh Grade At-A-Glance' to clarify key educational concepts and skills required for seventh grade
- 'How to Support Your Seventh Grader' to help caretakers create a positive learning environment at home
- Simple yet effective reading, writing, math, science, and social studies activities to build a strong school-home connection and enhance real-world life skills
- Social-emotional learning skill suggestions to promote mindfulness and self-care
- Enjoyable family night ideas to encourage fun, weekly family traditions
8.5" x 11" 4-panel foldout guide (8 pages), laminated for durability and 3-hole-punched for easy binder storage
Help your child be the best student they can be this year - today!"
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.