Learn about 9/11 through a firsthand survivor's account of this tragic day from U.S. history. Breathe life into the pages of history with this primary source reader that focuses on 9/11.
- Build content knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features include a Reader's Guide, side bars, table of contents, glossary, and index to increase comprehension and academic vocabulary
- Your Turn! activity extends learning and challenges students to use higher-order thinking skills
- Leveled text accommodates below-level, above-level, and English language learners
- Aligns to state standards and readies students for college and career
This 6-Pack includes six copies of this title and a content-area focused lesson plan.