Biographies: Life Science 8-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level R-Y
Interest Level 2-6
Discover what the life scientists in this collection have accomplished to become well-known throughout history and today! Readers will enjoy learning about these inspiring individuals in addition to becoming familiar with various life science topics. Books in this collection feature easy-to-read text, an accessible glossary, helpful index, and intriguing facts that work in conjunction with the lively images and captivating lab activities to engage readers from beginning to end!
Titles include (titles may vary):
- Cell Scientists: Discovering How Cells Work
- Pioneers in Cell Biology
- Louis Pasteur and the Fight Against Germs
- George Washington Carver: Agriculture Pioneer
- Pioneering Ecologists
- Jane Goodall: Animal Scientist and Friend
- Hippocrates: Making the Way for Medicine
- Gregor Mendel: Genetics Pioneer
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.